“Juvo” is Latin for help, support, and serve – perfect words to describe who we are and what we do. We are guided by a “people first” mentality, where what’s best for each individual is our number one priority. We have spent over a decade empowering individuals with autism and other special needs to lead independent lives and achieve their full potential. Every day, our values guide us to provide high quality, evidence-based, individualized support at home, in schools, centers, and in other community settings. We accomplish this by attracting an exceptional team that is dedicated to delivering skilled, consistent, and compassionate care. We’re seeking Behavior Technician’s whose qualities match our core values of Integrity, Commitment to Community, Dedication to Quality Services, People First, Compassionate Care and Fun!
Behavior Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
- Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase appropriate behaviors over time.
- Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and consultation with our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
What’s in it for you:
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification: training & cost paid by Juvo
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Ipad provided for all staff for electronic data collection
- Paid Sick Time
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience working with children and/or managing challenging behaviors with children (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: spoken and written
- Have access to a working cell phone.
Check us out at www.juvobh.com to learn more about us!