Recovery Room Nurse
Vascular Management Consultants LLC
Mobile Vascular Physicians is a rapidly growing, innovative, and dedicated organization providing vascular interventions and procedures primarily to the senior and adult populations living in nursing homes and skilled living facilities with venous and vascular disease. Our practice provides a full team of vascular experts to provide high-level care at long term care facilities and in our Vascular Care Centers. We are currently looking for motivated, driven, and experienced Recovery Room Nurses.
- Provides post-operative nursing care to the patient in an individual, emotionally supportive manner, consistent with any directions or orders given by the anesthesiologist and/or attending physician.
- Documents all nursing activities and writes a nursing discharge note when the anesthesiologist documents that the patient is ready to be transferred to the progressive recovery room.
- Ensures that all needed equipment and supplies are stocked and readily available.
- Monitor and document the patient’s vital signs and level of consciousness as per the nursing procedure.
- Assists the anesthesiologist or other attending physician as needed.
- Ability to supplement the hours of the FT nurse
- Pre and post op experience
- Pacu experience
- This is a Monday-Friday only – no weekends available
- Schedule 2×12’s
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills