K2 Integrity is looking for an intern to join the team in New York City. This intern will have the opportunity to work closely with IT professionals, gaining exposure to network projects, firewall/switch configuration and maintenance, and system monitoring deployment. The ideal candidate for this role will be a student majoring in cyber security or information systems, with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
This internship is on-going, there is no end date.
- Major in cyber security or information systems.
- GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Java, Python, and C++
- Experience with PowerShell
- General understanding of networking.
- Desire to expand knowledge on HP switches/fortinet firewalls.
- Passion for technology and customer excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.