K2 Integrity is seeking a top-performing and highly motivated individual who is team oriented and can easily adapt to a fast-paced environment. This person will be a main point of contact for all IT support-related issues. The candidate will provide onsite and remote support to our end users on a global scale.
- Work with users to provide deskside support, resolving issues and fulfilling requests.
- Provide support for workstations, laptops, and mobile devices, in addition to commonly used applications, including Microsoft Office365, Remote Desktop, and VPN.
- Manage users, security groups, and computers through Active Directory.
- Track issue resolutions to closure; asses and determine whether issues need to be escalated further.
- Utilize and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
- Maintain inventory of computer, networking, and all other IT-related equipment.
- Assist engineers in the deployment of new technology within the firm worldwide.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and updating procedures for logging, reporting, and statistical monitoring of desktop operations.
- Recommend changes to maximize the efficient and timely resolution of issues.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- One to two years of IT and desktop support experience.
- Excellent understanding of the help desk environment—the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in Active Directory and the management of users, computers, and groups.
- Knowledge of DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, and DNS.
- Commanding knowledge of Windows 10, Office365, and Microsoft products.
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume support environment.
- Experience in project management and the ability to handle shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Scripting knowledge highly preferred.
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, and CCNA certifications preferred.