LSAT Prep Instructor, Rutgers University – Newark
Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) Teacher JD
Kaplan delivers innovative interventions and prep programs that help students advance their education to realize their potential. Our Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) team uses teaching methods based on carefully curated curriculum and score-boosting strategies, and delivers unparalleled practice that adapts to the learner.
As an LSAT Teacher, you’ll:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver LSAT prep and/or other educational content tailored to student needs
- Prepare future lawyers for this rigorous exam using teaching methods and a carefully curated curriculum to fully immerse students in the language of the LSAT
- Support students both in and out of class, enabling them to solve problems with critical thinking and logic
- Use data to close the opportunity gap for underrepresented students
- Continue to learn via world-class professional training, coaching, and development
- Enjoy a flexible, part-time teaching schedule
- Connect with colleagues remotely while completing training and class prep from the comfort and convenience of home
This is a great opportunity for:
- Students in school or taking a gap year who need a flexible part-time work option but want to use their experience with the LSAT to help others succeed
- Access to Health and Welfare Plans
- 401K plan
- Free or discounted classes for you or immediate family members
- Employee Discounts including travel, local deals, and health and wellness offers
- Minimum eight-month commitment to the role
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Scores within the 90th percentile of the LSAT
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work independently with a remote manager
- Strive to help others achieve their goals
- Respond to quickly changing needs with agility and flexibility
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community. Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the Organization. Kaplan’s employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our students’ needs in today’s global market. Learn more about our culture.
We believe that magical things happen when you combine outstanding people with a noble mission. If you are ready to build futures, apply today!
Newark, NJ, USA