– Support the selling process
– Day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce.com platform
– Customizing Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, reports and dashboards
– Maintain and create work flow rules, validation rules, formula fields
– Provide overall support and training for functional user needs
– Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes, gathering feedback from users, then manage and deploy system changes
– Manages new releases of Salesforce.com and efficiently rolls out new features according to change and release management process
– Conduct database research and develop prospecting lists for the sales team
– Update CRM system, Sales Force.com with customer and prospect information
– Prepare and distribute assigned sales department reports on a timely basis including the consolidated sales pipeline and forecast report, closing ratio reports and lead referral reports.
– Prepare for, attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
– Create specific plans for performance that reconcile to the CRM system with the input of the Sales Director and evaluate progress regularly.
– Vibrant personality and professional presence
– Drive to help others
– Conduct market research by using various data resources, collecting and reporting on quantitative and qualitative data from sales campaigns within the CRM system
– Must be able to understand and follow a proper and effective selling process
– Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, phone calls and website)