Kearfott Corporation, a global avionics, motion control and navigation supplier for over 100 years, is a leader in the design and manufacture of precision motion control products and inertial control components. Our inertial guidance and navigation systems control military and commercial aircraft, military land vehicles, missiles, marine vehicles, satellites, and space instruments.
We are looking for talented individuals who want to be part of a world class work force. Join Kearfott and become part of a company that is recognized for technical expertise and respected world-wide as a ‘full service’ provider. For more information visit our website at www.kearfott.com.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Kearfott Motion Systems Contracts Administration team. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic detail-focused environment where you will work directly with experienced Contract Administrators to enhance your skills and develop a higher level of confidence in your capabilities.
Team members are expected to have the skills to help analyze data, communicate statuses, interact with all other Departments in order to compile data and be responsible for performing various administrative and clerical tasks in support of the Contracts Administration Department. Through the intern program, we are looking to find the next wave of talent to drive these efforts.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining a contract management system and work with various members of the Department to ensure that services are processed in accordance with contract terms.
- Review all open contracts and document specific details – Commercial and US Government Direct.
- Load customer details into the contract management system including costs, want dates and other relevant information.
- Generate and analyze reports as requested.
- Enter customer orders as requested and in accordance with standard practices and procedures.
- Track customer orders throughout the production phase, ensure deviations from established delivery schedule are reported to appropriate Contract Administrator or Program Manager – obtains this information through interdepartmental communication and ERP system.
- Other responsibilities may include: problem identification, improvement ideas/concerns.
- Completed at least freshman year of college/university.
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) for a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer 2021 semester.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., visa sponsorship not available.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and thoroughly attentive to detail in all actions.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate across all levels and functions of the organization.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently and still meet deadlines assigned.
- Interest in Business or Economics preferred.
- GPA of 3.5 or above preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity