Responsible for providing exceptional service to all existing and potential clients. Will manage the full client experience efficiently, identifying sales opportunities, making referrals and handling service transactions.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVERY SATURDAY
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop, expand and manage consumer and business account relationships, concentrating efforts in meeting client needs for financial products.
- Actively participate in ongoing training and regular sales meetings. Willing to be cross-trained to perform duties necessary to assist clients when management is not present.
- Process a variety of routine and complex transactions such as account opening and closing, processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers.
- Assist with the daily operations of the branch including reporting, audits, ATMs, coin machines and the main cash vault. Prepare cash for shipments and ordering cash/coin for the branch as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to apply this knowledge in real situations.
- Process client transactions according to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure regulatory requirements such as Anti Money Laundering and BSA are adhered to.
- Build client loyalty through courteous, professional service according to the Bank’s established Sales and Service Standards.
- Maintain knowledge of all Bank products and services to effectively promote the Bank to clients.
- Identify clients’ needs and make appropriate referrals of products and services while executing a smooth transition of client to platform personnel.
- In the performance of respective duties, must maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act regulations and all other regulatory, security and bank policies.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least one year of cash handling experience.
- Previous client service experience or a strong desire to work in the service industry.
- The ability to develop a complete working knowledge of the teller system including the use of a PC and calculator, as required to efficiently perform the job.
- Position requires flexibility and willingness to travel to other locations/branches and to adapt to schedule changes during the workday to include evenings and Saturdays.
- Ability to meet/exceed client experience needs, identify client/project needs.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, work commitment and maintain a positive performance in all situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully with all levels of the Bank.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of every job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.