Keller Management Services, LLC is the parent company of leading specialty construction companies across North America. We are part of the leading international ground engineering firm, Keller Group, PLC based in the UK.
We are seeking a highly motivated Help Desk Technician with excellent communication skills to become a member of our corporate team located in Hanover, MD. The ideal candidate would have an Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study and/or multiple industry standard certifications such as A+, Net+, MCTS/MSCE, as well as 1-2 years’ hands on experience in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Technologies Supported Include:
- HP desktops/notebooks running Windows10
- Numara Track-It!
- Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server and Exchange 2010
- Microsoft Office 365
- Smartphone/Tablet Support: Droid/iPhone/iPad; Intune EMM
- Citrix XenApp
- Cisco VOIP
- Skype for Business
- Micrsoft Defender
- Azure AD
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- 1-2 years working experience providing level 2 technical support in a multiple office environment.
- Proven ability to diagnose both computer hardware and software issues (OS and apps).
- Windows Server system administration using Active Directory, deploying applications and antivirus solutions, printer configuration, remote desktop, etc..
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve basic network connectivity issues
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Ability to assess and prioritize issues.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer