Kelly Educational Staffing has an opportunity available for a Mathematics certified Substitute Teacher in Elizabeth Public Schools. This is a great opportunity! No experience needed! This is a rewarding opportunity that offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
– Mathematics Certified Substitute Teacher who will teach both 7th and 8th grade mathematics.
– Position dates: March 16 – June 30th.
– CE, CEAS, or Standard Certification- Mathematics
– Kelly Education follows NJ Department of Education Clearance Requirements
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in making a lasting impression, please apply now by sending your resume to LESV567@kellyservices.com
– Weekly ELECTRONIC pay (stability of regular, frequent paychecks!)
– Group-rate insurance options*
– Flexible work schedule (work when you want!)
– Preference of schools (work where you want!)
– Schedule your assignments online or over the phone
– Service/Holiday bonus pay (the bonus increases the more you work!)
**Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.