Special Education Classroom Aides – Elem./MS/HS
Part-time 3.5 Hours per Day
Anticipated Start Date: September 1, 2021
1. Experience working with student transition/life-skill needs preferred.
2. Familiarity with providing academic and social skills support a plus.
3. Required High School diploma or equivalent.
4. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
5. Willingness to actively assist special education students in the performance of learning activities.
6. Ability to work collaboratively with appropriate building staff.
7. Computer skills for virtual instructional support desired.
REPORTS TO: Director of Student Personnel Services