At KEYENCE, we never settle. We aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. We are a global leader in industrial automation with the ability to add value to customers in all aspects of manufacturing, research, and design. Our strict promote from within policy puts pressure on our organization to continue developing new managers so we can expand our business and provide lucrative careers for our employees. We hire talented individuals who push themselves and our organization to get to the next level.
The Operations Specialist will plan, organize, and coordinate all aspects of the company’s operations including purchasing, invoice processing, vendor management, travel management, event planning & coordination, and insurance related responsibilities. Proactively improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness of company infrastructure. Possess high degree of attention to detail as well as service orientation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process purchase orders, monitor deliveries, and reconcile purchasing discrepancies
- Process and verify accuracy of invoices
- Review price proposals, review contracts, and purchase orders for conformance to company policy
- Negotiate prices, discount terms, delivery arrangements, and contracts with vendors
- Create and analyze reports for areas that are managed within the department.
- Coordinate projects and events to ensure timely and smooth implementation
- Proactively identify areas to improve the company operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize for on-time completion of multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel and Outlook
- Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Negotiation skills
Why work for KEYENCE?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- “Learn by doing” development policy
- Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
- Promote from Within Culture
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer. KEYENCE does not sponsor applicants for work visa.