“Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future”
Entry Level Automation Programmer
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
The Programmer has the opportunity to:
· Program and integrate complex control systems
· Work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams to develop solutions for clients
· Conduct hands-on troubleshooting of field control systems
· Provide technical support in resolving equipment and process issues when necessary
· Work closely with clients to identify and create new business opportunities
Talents and qualifications include:
· 1 to 3 years of experience in programming of PLC control and PC based SCADA systems
· A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Engineering or related technology
· Proficiency with multiple manufacturers automation hardware and software, including but not limited to:
o Allen Bradley hardware and software
o Schneider: Unity Pro, Vijeo Designer, ProWorx32, Telepace Studio, ClearSCADA Host
o Wonderware InTouch, System Platform, Historian
o GE hardware and software
· Experience with Hard-wired, Wireless and Cellular Networking
· Knowledge of VPNs and cyber security is a plus
· Flexibility in adapting with changing and challenging situations
· Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills
· Availability for occasional after hour client support, as well as overnight travel