“Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future”
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Specific Position Responsibilities include:
· Preparation of design drawings and specifications
· Maintaining work scope for project engineering within time and budget parameters
· Establishing and maintaining client relationships, with a strong emphasis on communication
· Maintaining awareness of future business opportunities at customer facilities, and participate in company efforts to expand client base
· Demonstrating a commitment to continuous personal, peer and process improvement
· Development of project management skills
Qualifications for the Position:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, with 1 year of experience
· Engineer-in-Training designation is preferred
· Experience in AutoCAD a plus
· Flexibility in adapting to changing and challenging situations
· Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills
· Availability for occasional after hour and overnight travel