Coat Check Attendant
Under the direction of the Campus Experience team, the Coat Check Attendant is responsible for collecting, storing, and returning coats and items dropped off by guests. With accurate organization the Coat Check Attendant provides efficient and prompt customer service to all guests before, during and after each event.
• Make guests feel comfortable and enhance guest experience.
• Hang and organize coats within the numerical order system.
• Return coats and items using the numerical order system to guests in a friendly and efficient manner
• Maintain and organize coat check area ensuring cleanliness at all times.
• Work with Security team to accurately complete tracking process for lost or stolen articles.
• Additional duties as assigned or required.
Environment, Physical demands and other conditions:
- Availability to work a varied schedule including daytime, evenings, weekends, holidays as performance schedule requires.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time up to four (4) hours
The Kimmel Center, Inc. is committed to playing a strong role in a united Philadelphia in which diverse communities see themselves represented in the arts both onstage and off.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Kimmel Center Human Resources:
Kimmel Center, Inc.
1500 Walnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102