The Addressable Activation department serve as Matterkind’s hands-on-keyboard platform experts, focusing on all aspects of successful campaign execution and stewardship. The Associate level is tasked with the setup, QA, pacing, and optimization of a portfolio of addressable campaigns across a variety of buying platforms (DSPs) while leveraging a suite of 1st-party planning & reporting tools. Hallmarks of successful applicants include a rigorous attention to detail, a thirst for learning new software, and a natural curiosity for digging into dashboards and data. Strong excel skills and intermediate experience with at least one buying platform are a must (certifications are a plus). Examples include DV360, Adwords, The Trade Desk, Roku, Vistar, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Under daily supervision, works within specific limits and authority on assignments of moderate complexity
- Possesses functional knowledge and continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and clients through formal on-the-job training
- Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline; solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Customer/Client Management: Supports the needs of Sr Associates and Managers on day-to-day management of a customer assignment
- Vendor Relationship Management: Begins to build vendor relationships and understanding of the value proposition of each vendor. Brings recommendations to customers.
- Discipline–Specific Tasks: Responsible for daily pacing and performance of assigned campaigns; builds and QAs standard campaigns in relevant partner platforms; executes basic optimizations within parameters set by senior management
- Platform Reporting: Assists senior team members with client deliverables
- Solutions Innovation: Helps design performance updates, business reviews, and new audience-based addressable solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
Competencies / Technical Skills
Problem Solving: Anticipates, recognizes and clearly defines problems using various techniques to systematically analyze, weigh alternatives and propose solutions (Basic)
Relationship Management: Managing existing business relationships, partnerships, and alliances internally and externally (Basic)
Prioritization: Assesses and ranks issues and tasks in order of importance for taking action (Limited or Basic)
Digital Media Systems and Tools: Knowledge of technology or measurement ad tech solutions, including platforms (Limited)
Data Analysis: (Limited)
Project / Account Management (Limited)
Competency/Technical Skill Proficiency Levels
Limited: Understands general rules to perform tasks
Basic: Has gained prior experience in actual situations to recognize recurring meaningful components
It is the policy of Kinesso, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Kinesso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org