Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands. Learn more at www.kinesso.com.
• Process and code expense invoices in SAP, as well as create inter-company invoices.
• Create Purchase Orders for relevant departments and thresholds and ensure accuracy vs. Budget/Forecast.
• Track, maintain and provide employee time utilization reports and analyze against key performance indicators (KPIs) for business leads.
• Assist in the monthly close process.
• Support the Finance team to identify unusual fluctuations in Actual results against various Forecasts, and provide accurate, timely and complete variance commentaries on a departmental and consolidated level.
• Proactively analyze various expense categories on the Profit and Loss Statement (P&L’s) and continually track progress against Budget, highlighting potential risks and opportunities.
• Build trusted relationships with department heads and key business partners to assist in analyzing and tracking scopes.
• Assist in the consolidation and creation of presentations to management.
• Provide support as new processes are coordinated and identify process improvement opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2+ years minimum of FP&A experience in an Accounting/Finance department.
• BS/BA in Finance or Accounting is required.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), SAP and Hyperion.
• Strong competency in quantitative analysis and presentations with advanced skills in both Excel (i.e. creating macros, pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.) and PowerPoint.
• Must have a collaborative mindset with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment with a high sense of urgency, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner is required.
• Experience in the advertising/media industry preferred, but not required.
It is the policy of Kinesso, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Kinesso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org