In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the Lively Production day-to-day activities with guidance from management. This role is responsible for coordinating the print production workflow processes between the various parties: Kinetic account services teams, clients, creative agencies, and our printer partners.
- Prepare and communicate all production documentation in accordance with the print production process, policies & procedures
- Assist with implementation of the approved production plans in a time-sensitive manner
- Assist in resolution of vendor discrepancies and client issues
- Assist with preparation of case studies
- Assist with preparation of all client documents
- Enter contracts/ proprietary production system
- Help arrange prepayments on large projects
- Setting up new vendors for Lively Production with finance (filling our appropriate paperwork, etc.)
- Trouble shoot any possible issues between finance and Lively Production
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ media experience or Print Production experience is a plus
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
- A strong sense of curiosity & tenacity to explore new ideas and market firsts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative and adaptable, with strong focus on teamwork
- Must be highly reliable and able to work on multiple tasks at once
Kinetic offers an energetic agency culture with excellent benefits that include generous time-off policies, flexible work arrangements, medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) Plan participation and company-matching program, flexible spending accounts, student loan refinancing, and other competitive employee benefits.
We are a people-first team and invest in our employee’s rich career development with a defined talent structure, timelines for growth and corporate-supported educational programming, such as KEEP, our Kinetic Employee Enrichment Program, monthly all-staff town halls, (aka Inside Kinetic), and unlimited LinkedIn Learning access. We also participate in a multitude of employee growth and development events provided by our sister agency partners at GroupM and our parent company, WPP.