Kino Lorber is seeking a freelancer for 15-20 hours/week of ongoing work assisting the theatrical team with marketing and website administration related to our theatrical and virtual cinema releases. The work will primarily consist of setting up and maintaining virtual cinema pages, website data entry and management, coordination of film and marketing assets, social media campaign scheduling and execution, and awards submissions. As required, the freelancer will also assist members of the theatrical team with projects related to PR, print traffic, and exhibitor relations.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Self-motivated and able to balance priorities and execute tasks efficiently
· Experience with at least one website CMS required
· Experience using social media for business required
· Experience with social media advertising a plus
· Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, and filesharing software such as Dropbox required
· Experience with Photoshop and/or Premiere a plus
· This position is entry level, but at least one year of experience working or interning in film distribution is preferred
· The position will be remote while our offices our closed, but candidates based in the NYC area are preferred
Please direct resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Freelance Theatrical Marketing Assistant” in the subject line.