Kino Lorber, a leading film distribution company based in NYC, is looking for hardworking, enthusiastic, and bright interns who seek entertainment industry experience to assist the company’s theatrical team. Successful applicants are proactive self-starters who are willing to make the most out of every situation and opportunity. Interest in film marketing and distribution, particularly in the independent film space, is a plus.
Theatrical interns will aid the team with tasks including:
· Maintaining and updating PR databases and researching new press contacts for pitching our films
· Compiling, formatting, tracking, and cataloging press breaks and maintaining quote sheets for films
· Assisting with drafting and formatting of press releases, blasts, and kits
· Social media scheduling and copywriting
· Grassroots outreach research and execution
Our intern program is meant for university students with a serious desire to learn about film distribution. Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for a minimum of three months. Our offices are currently closed, so we will consider potential interns outside the NYC area. Stipend and college credit are available.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2021 internships. Please let us know your availability in your initial email. Submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Theatrical Internship” in the subject line.