Working at KFG:
Kirkland Financial Group is the first financial education company of its kind. This makes the company an innovative, fast-paced, close-knit working environment. The employees are smart, hard-working, and collaborative.
If you want to be dedicated to our cause, take charge of your work, work alongside people from diverse backgrounds, and make large contributions to a growing company, then KFG might be the place for you. And we are eager to invest in the employees who invest in us.
All positions can be done remotely. Kirkland Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and that embraces diversity.
About the Polidoro Academy:
As part of KFG’s goal to improve people’s and business-owner’s financial wellness, KFG’s signature programs offer access to the Polidoro Academy’s courses. There are courses for individuals on personal financing and courses for small business owners on business management.
About the position:
The Personal Financing Course Developer will be responsible for refining the existing personal financing courses and developing new ones.
- Work with the Business Management Course Developer to assist the Marketing Director with creating a unified strategy
- Research valuable course topics and information for course content
- Create powerpoint presentations of the course materials that fit the marketing and brand strategies
- Edit the existing courses to fit the strategy
- Education and experience in personal financing preferred
- Organized thinking, articulation, and presentation skills
- Ability to present information from research and academia accessibly in visual/verbal formats
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the user experience
- High-quality use of Powerpoint
- Passion for our cause