About the financial literacy campaign:
KFG is launching a campaign to spread awareness about the current state of financial literacy in the US, the power of financial literacy and discipline, and how KFG is supporting the cause.
About the position as campaign lead:
This is an internship opportunity for university students who are looking to gain experience building a strategy, talking to people, and working for a social cause. The campaign lead will plan and execute the campaign.
· Assists the marketing director in developing a strategy for curating our message, sending it to the right audience, and effectively reaching that audience
· Plans and manages the operations for campaigning
o Assists marketing director with blog and email campaign/ newsletter
o Examples dependent on strategy and research: phone calls, a Facebook page, social media ads, ads in streaming platforms, video planning and editing, billboard ads, religious organizations, partner institutions, companies with potential clients
· Coordinates efforts to spread awareness with the student program coordinator
· University student pursuing a degree in marketing, finance, sales, or a related field
· Independent, self-motivated, self-starting attitude
· Organized thinking
· Passion for the cause or experience working for other social causes
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
Note: An intern who performs well will quickly become eligible for salary plus performance-based benefits and bonuses.