*This position is currently available as a remote internship due to COVID-19.
- Directly assist the Director of Operations with developing a weekly curriculum for all internship positions
- Directly assist the Director of Operations with researching and presenting instructional materials for all internship positions.
- Must be knowledgeable of any current trends in instructional methods and educational technology.
- Directly assist the Director of Operations with incorporating new technology into weekly lesson plans when needed.
- Responsible for providing weekly feedback to the Director of Operations based on individual observation and student performance data.
- Directly assist Director of Operations with coming up with an effective way to monitor and evaluate performance as well as assess the quality of instruction
- Will meet one on one with the Director of Operations once a week virtually to discuss plans for each student
- A hard-working and dedicated master’s level student in Education, Psychology, Curriculum and Instruction or a related field. (Bachelor’s level students who are seniors may be considered)
- Creative, innovative, and comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams and independently when necessary
- A self-starter with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must require strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
*Students may receive educational credit for all our internships