1. Assisting in Electrical instruction drawings for production and testing electrical circuits and schematics for digital x-ray cabinets.
2. Assist in Quality checks for incoming production parts.
3. Executing the V&V plans and converting them to report.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Contribute to the design, development and integration of electrical systems.
2. Assist in developing and test prototypes.
3. Assisting in re-structuring the schematic and layout of PC boards, cables and wiring.
4. Verify and validate system against the requirement plan.
5. Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems in order to improve technical performance.
6. Read and understand firmware codes, report any issues found.
7. Application testing of built machines.
8. Support verification and validation of hardware and embedded software.
9. Transferring design to production and supporting product in production.
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience writing technical reports, briefing test results, and developing work plans
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of C is a plus.
- Schematic software tools (Eagle, Or CAD etc.)
- R&D environment experience is a plus