Kulture Hub is a fast-growing community-driven platform built to provide opportunities for the next generation of creators through content and real-life experiences. We are looking for an engaging, driven events coordinator & virtual programmer to join our growing community of creatives.
The primary role of the events coordinator & virtual programmer will be to oversee particular tasks throughout the event planning process. Their duty includes coordinating with vendors, help with set-up, running errands for supplies and decorations, and working with staff to ensure the completion of a successful event.
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Delegating event planning tasks to other members when necessary
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
- Must have high organizational and time management skills.
- Is creative but can also take direction.
- Is self-motivated and can multi-task
- Experience in organizing and executing events of varying sizes with a keen eye for detail.
- Understands the internet and how our audience uses it.