Kulture Hub is hiring several music writers to join our fast-growing team.
We’re the dynamic digital media company that’s changing the landscape of entertainment, news, and culture. Our mission is to define what it means to be an influential creative across new and emerging digital platforms.
Kulture Hub is looking for talented, inspired, and self-sufficient interns with a background in writing, editing, and reporting.
Interns should be capable of identifying stories that matter for the site and to our readership. Intern writers will also be expected to produce clear, compelling copy, and first edits.
Writers will be responsible for the following:
- Curate, write, and edit a mix of original and aggregated stories on breaking, viral, lifestyle, and original content.
- Ensure all posts are error-free, thoroughly researched, properly credited and published in Kulture Hub’s tone and voice.
- Interns will also work with senior editorial staff on other editorial duties to learn more about how a newsroom operates, including working with freelancers, producing original stories, assisting in social media strategy and more.
- Prior to starting, each intern will also work with senior editorial staff to tailor his or her internship to create benchmark goals for the semester.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year, accredited university Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Experience in writing, editing and reporting
- Prior publication experience is a plus
Please submit a cover letter with availability and resume. Kulture Hub must receive all information requested in order to consider your candidacy. Kulture Hub is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified applicants from all aspects of life. (Unpaid or College Credit)