Interns assist all members of the content department in tasks from researching topics to post-production editing. Interns are given the opportunity to assist on all parts of each story’s journey to explore which steps of the video production process interest them most.
Interns are encouraged to voice their shifting interests to the leadership team throughout their internship to allow for the department to provide them the most beneficial learning experience possible.
Working with writers and producers on script breakdowns to assess production needs and necessary pre-production steps
– Researching potential topics and subjects for documentary content
– Learning organizational methods for media management and the post-production process
– Transcribing footage and facilitating the closed captioning process
– Sitting in on writer’s meetings, brainstorming sessions, and/or editing conversations
– Being on set to assist in the production of videos
– Gathering necessary props, art items, meals for cast and crew, etc.
– 1-2 years experience in video production.
Kulture Hub is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified applicants from all aspects of life. (Unpaid or College Credit)
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour