Skip to main nav
- We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in.
- Our Legacy Place Retail store is currently searching for Sales Associates to become part of their team. We have just what you need!
- Choosing a job that you feel good about is more important than ever.
- We know you need a flexible schedule and you want to feel safe at work.
- As a store employee, you’ll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country working with a team of outstanding service and outdoor enthusiasts! And we give all our employees one-third off just about everything we sell!
- Our employees Live and model our core values: Integrity, service, respect, perseverance, safe and healthy living, and outdoor heritage.
- Our teams are Confident, High Energy, Optimistic, Genuine, Engaging, Competent, Unflappable, Self-Starter, Responsible and Reliable.
- Provide Great Customer Service:
- Welcomes all customers genuinely and in a timely fashion. Skillfully assists multiple customers by assessing needs, prioritizing the level of service each requires, and providing personal service interactions.
- Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to convert every customer. Anticipates customer’s needs by observing behaviors. Continuously strives to drive sales and brand loyalty by creating experiential moments with product, and sharing product knowledge, features and benefits.
- Builds trusting relationships with customers by making personal connections.
- Resolve Problems:
- Actively listens to gain understanding of customer’s unique needs. Leverages product knowledge and problem-solving skills to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Competently leverages technology to provide seamless, fast omni-channel service. Displays confidence, poise, and operational knowledge in all situations.
- Turns a challenge into a selling opportunity. Remains unflappable when faced with ambiguous issues. Demonstrates passion for learning new things.
- Serve as Brand Ambassador:
- Understands core outdoor activities, participates in them and actively promotes them.
- Takes personal accountability for representing the core values and brand appropriately in all situations (service, dress code, interpersonal skills). Makes a positive impact on all customers they interact with.
- Deliver Compelling Shopping Experience:
- Competent in maintaining a well-organized back of house and easy-to-shop floor. Understands role in creating an inspiring customer experience, on and off the salesfloor.
- Exhibits a strong detail orientation and attention to visual and merchandising standards. Maintains these exceptional brand standards.
- Follows routines that uphold store operations processes and productivity standards including replenishment, receiving, transfers, organizing stock.
- Display Team Skills:
- Dedicated to winning as a team. Open to others’ ideas. Takes personal accountability for creating a positive and inclusive work environment for all co-workers and customers.
- Adapts effectively to an ever-changing work environment. Quickly able to adapt to strategic and policy changes. Takes a responsible point of view.
- Adheres to policy and procedures. Responsible for creating and upholding a safe and healthy work environment.
We have worked hard to create a healthier workplace by limiting the amount of customers allowed in our stores. We also installed more hand sanitization stations, point-of-sale barriers and require face coverings and social distancing.
- L.L.Bean offers an employee discount up to 1/3 OFF on just about everything we sell in our stores or online.
- If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because, when it comes to the outside—we’re all in. Visit llbeancareers.com to learn more.
- Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter where we come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value individual differences and encourage our co-workers to be themselves – because the uniqueness of each individual makes L.L.Bean better.