Are you interested in a full-time, hourly position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who enjoys working with people, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about serving the community, and is able to work at our 39 Broadway location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Responsible for conducting recruitment and enrollment for the Hispanic Women’s Resource Center educational programs.
· Conducts pre/post academic assessments for participants.
· Provide one-to-one case management to ensure they have an Individual Development Plan (IDP).
· Work with the Instructors and Placement Specialist in providing career and employability skills workshops to participants.
· Work with partner organizations that provide vocational and higher educational opportunities for Latina Women to transition into self-sustaining careers.
· Work with Placement Specialist to provide job opportunities for the Latina Women.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service
· Minimum one year of work experience in providing case management.
· Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, writing skills and interpersonal skills.
· English/Spanish bi-lingual required
· Monday – Friday
· 8:30am – 4:30pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted