Are you interested in a part-time, hourly position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who enjoys teaching, working with children, is fun and energetic, is passionate about serving the Newark community, and is able to work at our 23 Broadway location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Responsible for the supervision and safety of all children within the Enrichment Program
· Plan and implement daily creative learning activities in afterschool classroom setting with 15 children ages 5 to 12 years’ old that are developmentally, linguistically, culturally, and age-appropriate for the children served.
· Responsible for ensuring that all activities are adhered to in accordance with the daily schedule
· Assist with student pick-up from schools
· Attends all required trainings and workshops to include but not limited to 20 hours of professional development to comply with state child care center license requirement
· Associate’s Degree with one year of work experience
· Complete and pass a fingerprinting criminal background check and Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) Form as required by the State of NJ
· Fluent In English
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Monday – Friday
· 2:00pm – 6:00pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted