Are you interested in a temporary, hourly position? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who * enjoys working with adults, is passionate about teaching and serving the community, and is able to work at our 39 Broadway *location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· MUST BE FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED BY FIRST DAY OF WORK
· Provide group instruction in-person or/and remotely to adult’s students.
· Build lessons plan aligned with the curriculum.
· Takes and monitors attendance.
· Works in conjunction with the Counselor/Coordinator to address any disciplinary or attendance concerns.
· Bachelor of Arts degree or TESOL certification
· Minimum of one year of experience in teaching ESL preparation classes to the adult population
· Excellent organizational, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent Computer Skills
· Monday – Thursday
· 9:00am – 1:00pm and/or 6:00pm – 9:00pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted