Are you interested in a temporary, hourly position? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who enjoys working with adults, is passionate about teaching and serving the community, and is able to work at our 39 Broadway location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Provide group instruction in-person or/and remotely to adult’s students.
· Build lessons plan aligned with the curriculum.
· Takes and monitors attendance.
· Works in conjunction with the Counselor/Coordinator to address any disciplinary or attendance concerns.
· Bachelor of Arts degree or TESOL certification
· Minimum of one year of experience in teaching ESL preparation classes to the adult population
· Excellent organizational, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent Computer Skills
· Monday – Thursday
· 9:00am – 1:00pm and/or 6:00pm – 9:00pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted