Are you interested in a part-time, hourly position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We are currently searching for a creative instructor who can teach adults in Spanish, can challenge students to not only think for themselves but also brings out the best in them, is passionate about serving the Newark community, and be able to work at our 39 Broadway location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever-growing organization.
· Teach math, and science to prepare the students to take the HSE exam.
· Designs and implements instructive and engaging lesson plans, quizzes and exams on the selected language.
· Provides effective instruction on and opportunities to practice the language, including vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar.
· Manages the classroom to provide a safe, productive, and engaging learning environment.
· Administers TASC readiness exam to students to determine if they are prepared to take the HSE test.
· Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by first day of work
· Bachelor’s Degree in Education with minimum two years of experience teaching Spanish HSE/GED
· English/Spanish Bilingual with fluency in the language of instruction
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom and Google Classroom
· Monday – Thursday
· 6:00pm – 8:30pm
· ON SITE AND/OR REMOTE TEACHING
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted