Are you interested in a part-time, hourly position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who enjoys assisting children and families, is passionate about serving the Newark community, and is able to work at our 23 Broadway/McKinley School location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Provide counseling services to students and their families that promote healthy youth development, improves stability, enhances family strengths, and supports continued learning through individual/group and family sessions.
· Assess student and family psychosocial status.
· Develop an individual plan for each student to include goal setting based on identified needs.
· Maintain accurate and timely case files, including evidence of proper referral, follow-up and discharge documentation.
· Facilitate successful client entry and access into other La Casa services
· Attend all required trainings and workshops.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or human services field with one-year experience
· Complete and pass a fingerprinting criminal background check and Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) Form as required by the State of NJ
· Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Monday – Friday
· 3:00pm – 6:00pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted