Are you interested in a full-time, salary position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who enjoys working with children, able to provide learning environment, is passionate about serving the Newark community, and is able to work at our 45 Elizabeth Avenue location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Implement Preschool Teaching and Learning aligned with the New Jersey Department of Education’s Core Curriculum Content Standards.
· Plan and implement the Creative Curriculum in the preschool classroom with 15 children, ages between three and four years old, and provide individualized classroom experiences that are developmentally, linguistically, culturally and age-appropriate for the children served.
· Responsible for children assessments throughout the school year including ESI-R and GOLD in order to properly assess each child.
· Attends all required trainings and workshops to include, but not limited to 15 hours of classroom, focused professional development and methods that comply with applicable State and local laws for identifying and reporting child abuse and neglect.
· Develops an individual plan for each child to include goal setting based on identified needs and prescriptions for objectives and activities to meet established school readiness goals and child outcomes.
· Schedules home visits and parent-teacher conferences with families as required in addition to one-on-one meetings, as needed, and documents these events.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Early Childhood Education
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience
· NJ State Teacher Certification for Preschool
· Experience with children ages 2-5 yrs old
· Monday – Friday
· 8:15am – 4:15pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to: Ecdrecruiting@lacasanwk.org
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted
La Casa de Don Pedro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, non-merit based factors, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.lacasanwk.org