Lamb is the leading insurance broker in the country dedicated exclusively to serving non-profit and social service organizations nationwide, providing property, casualty, employee benefits and risk management solutions to organizations of all sizes. Lamb is a socially conscious organization boasting an employee-centric culture based on its five core values of humility, work ethic, caring, effectivity, and passion. As a result, Lamb employees go to work every day dedicated to positively affecting people’s lives and has been repeatedly recognized by leading business publications as one of the best places to work.
In this role you will be responsible for soliciting prospective clients utilizing our industry-leading proprietary resources, building strong relationships, and gathering the information necessary to properly quote and sell insurance coverage that your prospects need to effectively manage their risk and exposure.
- Client Executives are responsible for meeting production goals and the direct selling of insurance to new and existing clients.
- Consistently reach out telephonically to new prospects from our extensive, proprietary prospect database to create new opportunities for policy placement.
- Lead consulting efforts with prospects to identify their insurance needs and work with Lamb’s in-house carrier relations team to deliver the best insurance solutions from industry-leading carriers.
- Work closely with Lamb-assigned Account Managers to service “your book” of acquired clients so as to deliver both effective on-going insurance solutions and the highest possible level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in Lamb’s in-house training programs to maintain expertise regarding products in the insurance market as well as optimize effective sales and servicing strategies.
- Four-year college degree or two-year college degree with at least two-years of experience selling commercial insurance but not necessary.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Proven insurance sales experience, P&C Brokers license; and
- Ability to adapt to and utilize software tools and technology