Langan has a Fall (September – December) Cooperative Education or Internship opportunity available in the Geotechnical discipline in our Boston, MA office. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects, and most importantly work in a team environment while gaining practical experience.
The successful candidate will assist with discipline-related field and office work for technical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to geotechnical fieldwork, technical report preparation and calculations, pre-construction conditions documentation, and design plans and specifications.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite applications; and
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.