Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking a fall Quality Assurance Cooperative Education Student or Intern to join its collaborative Information Technology team in Parsippany, NJ. This individual will serve a key function in supporting the software development team and assisting in the testing and documentation of software projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support strategic and innovative company initiatives.
- Test new internal software applications to ensure quality assurance (QA) standards are met prior to go-live and document the QA processes you execute; for example, user navigation, notifications, and experience;
- Develop new and update existing standard operating procedures/user guides;
- Support the Software QA Specialist with tasks including follow-ups to internal client meetings; and
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field;
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and effective communication skills; and
- Ability to work independently and in an applications development team.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.