Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms in the nation.
Langan is seeking a Learning Management System (LMS) Cooperative Education Student or Intern to join its collaborative team in Parsippany, NJ. This individual will serve a key function in migrating and configuring preexisting learning content into the new Learning Management System. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the integration of a new LMS from the beginning.
- Convert all existing assets like discipline training videos, CAD training, HR, and Health & Safety materials over to new LMS;
- Migrate, develop, and maintain instructional content related to LMS. Maintenance of learning and credentialing paths, business process steps, notifications and reporting;
- Support the delivery of Langan’s learning strategy;
- Support with the validation of requirements, data migration, and overall configuration and testing of LMS; and
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Education, Communications, Sociology, Human Resources or related field;
- Technical savviness, with proficiency with standard Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Experience with reporting and data extraction;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing software and web conferencing software (Webex, Teams) a plus;
- General understanding of instructional design methods for both eLearning training, instructor-led training, and creating instructionally sound materials a plus;
- A passion for learning and development;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities; and
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
To be considered for this position, please apply on our website at https://www.langan.com/langan-jobs?job_id=37233.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.