Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is growing and has an opening for a .NET Developer – 2+ Years Experience in our corporate headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, development, and implementation of software projects to support strategic and innovative company initiatives.
- Collaborate with employees and management to identify application development solutions, new applications, or modifications to existing programs;
- Define, design, build, support, and test reusable components to create complex systems;
- Provide expertise to system users including troubleshooting issues, as well as identifying and correcting inefficiencies;
- Define systems work scope and recommend the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution;
- Remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the firm;
- Work on multiple project timelines simultaneously;
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design; and
- Provide input on development solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in object-oriented programming with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, and LinQ;
- Experience with designing advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to improve operating efficiencies;
- Experience creating offline-first progressive web apps;
- Experience in full-stack development;
- Experience in mobile application development a plus;
- Detailed working knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Ability to write and work with RESTful APIs and data formats including JSON and XML;
- Exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail, and an aptitude for problem solving;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with vendors and clients.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.