Fall 2021 Marketing Intern – Unpaid Remote Position
The Marketing Internship is an unpaid opportunity aimed to develop marketing skills as you navigate your early undergraduate career in Marketing. This project will guide you to learn about specific social media strategies. The minimum commitment is 5 hours per week.
- Student will work on a Social Media Project to:
- Determine the most effective way to use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn for business purposes and to reach potential clients
- Determine what are the best strategies to increase the number of followers on each of the social media platforms that we use
- Determine the best time of the day to post on each of the platforms, and which are the most effective postings on each of these platforms.
- Student will meet with the executives to discuss findings weekly
- Attending an accredited university
- Strong oral and written skills in English
- Strong desire to learn marketing strategies
- Proficiency with using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Class credit available. Please discuss during the interview.
Note: Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.
To apply, send your resume with email@example.com