Lantern Hill, in New Providence, NJ, is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
Lantern Hill in New Providence, NJ, is looking for CMAs (Certified Medication Aides) for all shifts. Our CMAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents. strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and programs.
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities.
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to eligible employees working 30+ hours.
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working.
- Current certification for Medication Administration – per state requirements.
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Medication Administration experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.