Dishwasher: Part timeCommunity
Lantern Hill – New Providence, NJ
3pm – 10pm
Lantern Hill in New Providence, NJ is looking for part time dishwashers to join the Dining Department. Looking for work/life balance and a company to grow in? Lantern Hill is the place to be!
- Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and “Vision” statement.
- Organizes, cleans and sanitizes the kitchen, dining areas, trash disposal areas, loading dock, elevators, dining storage areas, equipment, cookware, dishes, etc.
- Assists stock/utility staff person with inventory, receiving, verification, stocking and tracking.
- Communicates appropriately with all food service staff, supervisors, other facility staff and listens effectively.
- Ability to deal effectively with several projects, an eye for detail, and a friendly manner in dealing with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to follow instructions, follow through with assignments, follow cleaning and other schedules and other written information (e.g. production sheets).
- Conscientious, diligent, hard-working and flexible.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a kitchen/food serving environment preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; or reach with hands and arms;
- Complete repetitive tasks such as slicing, dicing, peeling, mixing, cutting, serving,
- Ability to safely lift and/or move, using designated safety equipment, objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures including hot kitchen to refrigerators and freezers.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays