Lantern Hill in New Providence, NJ, is home to three, full service (a’la carte) restaurants where our Residents enjoy fine dining meal choices! We are looking for Servers to join the team in providing food services and hospitality to our residents. Truly become one of the family!
Shift Details: 4 – 9pm, 3 days a week (includes one required weekend and one required week day shift.)
Perfect for Students looking for experience and a balance of scholastics.
Perfect for experienced Servers who are looking for a restaurant that will never close due to the pandemic and has guaranteed hourly salary (no tips.)
Our customers look forward to interacting and sharing their day with our knowledgeable, friendly servers. If you want to be part of an exceptional dining services team for a high-growth industry leader, please apply for immediate consideration.
How you will make an impact:
- Become a subject matter expert on menu items, daily specials, and preparation methods.
- Engage our residents and their guests by sharing daily menu highlights and offering recommendations, based on knowing their preferences.
- Accurately record food and beverage orders.
- Consistently deliver an exceptional dining experience.
Benefits we offer:
- Tuition reimbursement/scholarship programs.
- Opportunities for growth within dining and other departments.
- Quality of life – not your typical late-night restaurant hours.
- 24-hour gated and secured community campus.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours
What you will need:
- Prior service and/or kitchen experience is highly preferred.
- Friendly and energetic communication skills.
- The desire to provide top-notch service.