LaunchSquad is known for building brands from scratch. Together we create public relations programs for innovative startup and mid-stage technology, consumer lifestyle and media companies like D-Wave, GoodData, Poshmark and Twitch. We are looking for a storyteller to join our team. LaunchSquad is working remotely. We are open to remote work candidates for this opportunity as well as candidates who would like to work in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago and Boston in 2022 and beyond.
LaunchSquad Account Coordinators are growing public relations practitioners. They are active participants on three public relations accounts supporting day-to-day program activity. They are responsible for learning their clients’ businesses and services, developing their writing and media relations skills and helping teams reach collective team goals.
Account Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to writing, media/industry research, news monitoring and tracking, reporting and general account support. In this position Account Coordinators will receive direct on-the-job training from senior leaders. As skills and knowledge progress, they will get increasing responsibilities and new opportunities for growth on teams.
- Interest in building a career in public relations and strategic communications
- Ability to stay organized and achieve goals across competing projects and deadlines
- Proficient writer and editor
- Demonstrably strong customer service skills
- Passion for consuming the news and following media trends
- Effective facilitator of information and reliable collaborator on teams
- Direct, transparent, inclusive interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative in executing agreed-upon goals and responsibilities
- Track-record of sustained, high-quality work in fast-paced environments
At LaunchSquad, we care about our work, our clients and our community. We are a people-first company committed to making sure everyone has a great experience and an equal opportunity to grow and succeed. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, and you’re excited about our work and community, we’d love to hear from you.