Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prior experience in Administration
- Strong professionalism, with a focus and dedication to client service
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and detail-oriented
Full Job Description:
Job Summary: Administration
About Our Firm:
We are an immigration law firm in Midtown Manhattan with our Administrative Offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey, near the George Washington Bridge. Our clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to individuals of diverse nationalities and needs.
We are looking for reliable, self-motivated, and team-oriented individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills for a position in Administration. While working for us, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various outreach and administrative office functions.
- Arranging meetings with clients and events, preparing WEBINARS and VIDEO CONFERENCING
- Maintaining contact with firm’s existing and prospective clients; responding to their inquiries
- Promoting the firm’s corporate immigration services
- General office support
This Firm Describes Its Culture As:
- Close-knit team
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- Excellent feedback from and rapport with management
- Opportunities to grow and strong utilization of individual skills
- Detail-oriented —quality and precision-focused
This position will be performed from our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Ability to commute to Fort Lee, NJ 07024, required.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter with “ADMINISTRATOR” as the subject (no phone calls please).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time