We are an immigration law firm in midtown Manhattan, with our administrative office in Fort Lee, NJ near the George Washington Bridge. For our Fort Lee office, we are seeking an experienced, organized, self-motivated, reliable JD/Law School Graduate for the preparation of immigration applications and petitions. Ideal candidates will possess excellent writing skills, professional attitude, organizational skills, multitasking and time management skills.
– Handling of different employment-based immigration cases
– Communicating with individual and business clients
– Handling other legal administrative duties
Qualified candidates will possess:
– JD degree/Law School Graduate
– Excellent writing skills
– High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Minimum three years of legal experience
– Excellent telephone personality, communication and organizational skills, as well as outstanding client-relations skills
– Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
– Immigration experience preferred
– Experience working in a corporate environment a plus
This position will be performed from our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Ability to commute to Fort Lee, NJ 07024, required.
Compensation: We offer excellent compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Send resume and cover letter by e-mail with “JD/ Law School Graduate” as the subject (no phone calls please).
Job Type: Full-time