Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum three years of legal experience
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong professionalism, with a focus and dedication to client service
- Experience working in a corporate environment a plus
Full Job Description:
Job Summary: Legal, Administration, Immigration
About Our Firm:
We are an immigration law firm in Midtown Manhattan with our Administrative Offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey, near the George Washington Bridge. Our clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to individuals of diverse nationalities and needs.
We are looking for an experienced, organized, self-motivated, reliable legal secretary to help in the preparation of immigration applications and petitions. Ideal candidates will possess excellent writing skills, professional attitude, organizational skills, multitasking and time-management skills.
- Handling of different family and employment-based immigration cases
- Communicating with individual and business clients
- Handling other legal and administrative duties
This Firm Describes Its Culture As:
- Close-knit team
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- Excellent feedback from and rapport with management
- Opportunities to grow and strong utilization of individual skills
- Detail-oriented —quality and precision-focused
This position will be performed from our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Ability to commute to Fort Lee, NJ 07024, required.
Compensation: We offer excellent compensation package, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter with “LEGAL SECRETARY” as the subject (no phone calls please).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time