Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in Marketing (minimum 2 years, required) — Excellent sales, marketing and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent presentation and telephone personality — Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills, with a focus and dedication to client service
- Must be a detail-oriented team player, work independently, and have the ability to multi-task
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Full Job Description:
Job Summary: Marketing/Communications, Administrative, Immigration Policy and Procedures
About Our Firm:
We are an immigration law firm in Midtown Manhattan with our Administrative Offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey, near the George Washington Bridge. Our clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to individuals of diverse nationalities and needs.
We are looking for energetic, reliable, self-motivated, independent individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills for a position in Marketing. While working for us, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various communications, outreach, and administrative office functions. You will assist in contacting and arranging meetings with clients and events and implementing marketing strategies to promote and market the firm’s corporate immigration services. The position involves direct marketing to our firm’s existing and prospective business and corporate clients.
- Arranging meetings with clients and events, preparing WEBINARS and VIDEO CONFERENCING
- Maintaining contact with firm’s existing and prospective clients and responding to their inquiries
- Direct marketing—communicating directly with business clients in a professional manner
- Developing, managing, and innovating strategies across social media platforms, paid search campaigns, e-mail campaigns
This Firm Describes Its Culture As:
- Close-knit team
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- Excellent feedback from and rapport with management
- Opportunities to grow and strong utilization of individual skills
- Detail-oriented —quality and precision-focused
This position will be performed from our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Ability to commute to Fort Lee, NJ 07024, required.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter by e-mail with “MARKETING ASSISTANT” as the subject (no phone calls please).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Compensation: $20-$25/hour, commensurate with experience.