Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in Marketing (minimum 2 years, required)–Experience with direct customer-facing interaction, preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent presentation and telephone personality– Strong professionalism, with a focus and dedication to client service
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be a detail-oriented team player and have the ability to work independently and to multi-task
- Organized, outgoing, and motivated
Full Job Description:
Job Summary: Marketing/Communications, Administrative, Immigration Policy and Procedures
About Our Firm:
We are an immigration law firm in Midtown Manhattan with our Administrative Offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey, near the George Washington Bridge. Our clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to individuals of diverse nationalities and needs.
We are looking for energetic, reliable, self-motivated, and team-oriented individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills for a position in Marketing. While working for us, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various communications, outreach, and administrative office functions. You will assist in contacting and arranging meetings with clients and events and implementing marketing strategies to promote and market the firm’s corporate immigration services. The position involves direct marketing to our firm’s existing and prospective business and corporate clients, to improve awareness of our services.
- Direct marketing—communicating directly with business clients with excellent interpersonal skill, pleasant telephone personality, and professionalism
- Maintaining contact with firm’s existing and prospective clients; responding to their inquiries
- Promoting and marketing the firm’s corporate immigration services
- Arranging meetings with clients and events, preparing WEBINARS and VIDEO CONFERENCING
This Firm Describes Its Culture As:
- Close-knit team
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- Excellent feedback from and rapport with management
- Opportunities to grow and strong utilization of individual skills
- Detail-oriented —quality and precision-focused
This position will be performed from our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Ability to commute to Fort Lee, NJ 07024, required.
Compensation: We offer excellent compensation package, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter with “MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE” as the subject (no phone calls please).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time